Grand Princess Cruise Review

The ship was BEAUTIFULThe service SUPERBThe food DELICIOUSThe entertainment TOP NOTCHI had a wonderful time.....though since it was our first cruise, we had nothing to compare it to. From what I've heard, Princess does not offer the true "CRUISE EXPERIENCE." I can say only that this vacation was just as good as any "land-based" vacation we've ever had!!I am questioning though....Where was the midnight buffet and deck parties cruises are supposed to be famous for?And I am a little disappointed that i wasn't surprised with a "towel or shirt" creation.Although we are not "party animals," where was everyone after midnight?Next time, I think I'll give another cruise line a try, since I am still curious about the "cruise experience" I've heard so much about.