Grand Princess Cruise Review

Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly.. We enjoyed our mini-suite in D721... Room attendant was very good.. so was our dining staff in the Botticelli dining room, the food was good and had a good variety every night.I liked the personal choice dining option. The shows were good. The hypnotist show(Alexander)was very funny. My only complaint with shows was with the Vista Lounge, they kept it very cold in there.Skywalkers Night Club was fun, there was plenty of space to find a deck chair to crash on and plenty of pools..you never felt crowded.The Islands we visited were as to be expected.Overall, I enjoyed the cruise..I believe that you can't go on a cruise with your expectations very high or you'll never enjoy it.. I hope this has helped someone in some way..