Grand Princess Cruise Review

The Grand Princess is a nice cruise ship. The rooms are just as they appear on the web site. I've been on better ships. The service is fair, but not like on the other ships I have been on. The automatic gratuity benefits only the individuals working on the ship. To me, it appears the workers know they are going to receive the tip and do not go the extra mile. While on the cruise, I took a tour to Trunk Bay. By reading the description it appeared as though I would have half a day on the beach. Don't be fooled, by the time you tavel and listen to the endless talking by the tour staff you might get 1 and 1/2 hours on the beach. Overall, I would say the ship was average. The food was good if you are not concerned with what you eat. If you are looking for healthy food, take another cruise. The embarkation was easy. If you decide to take this cruise line, be sure to pre-register prior to arrival, to make things go quicker.