Grand Princess Cruise Review

The experience was great. You were allowed to embark the ship as soon as you got there with the express check-in. We were on the ship at 11:00am. So, we started enjoying of all the amenities inmediately. The food was excellent and the service too. The cruise director and her staff, Janet, Frankie, etc., were great and very friendly. The show on tv was very informative. The Italian restaurant, Sabatinis, is a must. I just recommend that you go the first night. You need to be ready for the experience. My major complaint - no ice cream bar by the pool. You need the ice cream bar. Next time, I am going to stay in a cabin with a balcony. The tours we took were great. The Explorer tour in St. Maarten was great. I really recommend this cruise line.