Grand Princess Cruise Review

First, let me start off by saying if I could, I would give this cruise a 4 and a half. This was our second cruise. The only bad parts of the cruise were the cost of money for ice cream, and the food wasn't as good as we expected. The pools were great. We were surprised with the chlorine water. We had a mini-suite and it was great having four people in the room. The bath tub was nice along with the two tv's, large balcony, etc. Personal choice dining was ok. The band aboard the ship was really entertaining. We had a great cruise director with a great staff. We sailed on March 31, 2002. For our next cruise, we will consider Princess again.