Grand Princess Cruise Review

Grand Princess

Ship: Grand Princess

Review Summary

My Parents decided to take the Family on a cruise for their 50th wedding anniversary. They have been on many cruises, but the rest of us were a little uncertain, not ever having cruised before. They chose the Grand Princess, believing that this is the cruise ship that would really accomodate all of our needs, and would truly leave us astonished. Well, they were right. The ship was just beautiful, there are no words to describe. The food was fabulous, the service was great, and the entertainment left us in stiches. The cabin was a bit small, but never having cruised before, I was not sure what to expect. There was enough room for everything, having asked our steward for more hangers for the closet. We had our own private balcony, which personally, put the icing on the cake. I would not cruise again without one. It made our vacation that much sweeter. I would recommmend this ship to everyone. Our family ranged from 5 years old to 79 years old, and every one of us now have a wonderful memory that will live with us forever.