Grand Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Mediocre cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

It has been nearly a month since I went on a two week cruise with Princess from 12/21/09 to 01/04/10. It was called the Carribeab Collection cruise. The ship looked old and tired even though it was only a little over 10 years old. It needs refurbishing.

Service was okay except in the Horizon Court Buffet Restaurant. Service was simply horrible. Some waiters would look the other way despite gestures for service. Other times, the wait was too long. I ended up getting my drink myself after my meal on the way out of the restaurant.

Pros: Good itinerary; visited 9 islands in two weeks

Cons: Service from Horizon Court waiters was awfully lacking

Recommends Grand Princess? Yes!

Dining room food was so so. However, food at the Horizon Court buffet was very good.
The room looked old but clean.
Cabin stewards and wait staff in the dining room were good. Waiters in the Horizon Court were atrocious. Service was slow and lacking.