Grand Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great ship

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

My wife and I have been on 10 previous cruises so I feel that our opinion might be at least somewhat helpful. We loved the ship and especially the food.We felt that the staff in general was slightly less helpful or courteous than on other cruise ships. We booked this cruise during Christmas break,something I'll avoid in the future mostly because we were expecting a rowdy Texas crowd celebrating New Years Eve but got a mostly family oriented crowd instead." All adults out of the pool please".Our stateroom had been upgraded,for free,and for reasons unknown.This was a pleasant surprise for us .Much larger and an oceanview.Thank You PRINCESS.Overall we had a good cruise on a great ship.I don't Know if it's relevant but I'll book our next cruise or two on smaller ships.I think they're more personal.

Pros: stateroom and food

Cons: staff and entertainment

Recommends Grand Princess? Yes!