Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

The Golden Princess is a beautiful ship. The piazza and the dining rooms are elegant. I spent a lot of the time on my balcony enjoying the views and the wildlife. Glacier Bay was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. We really enjoyed the naturalist and his fascinating stories of life in Alaska. Garry, our room steward, was very nice and treated us like royalty. The only thing I would change was the beds. They were hard and lumpy. I would still recommend the Golden for an Alaskan cruise.