I had really good time

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2015
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Number: E629

I went on the cruise with family and friends and I'm really happy I choose Princess Cruises. The service was really good (the room was cleaned 2-3 times a day!!!), there was always something going on with entertainment crew, so there was no time to get bored (I took couple books with me and didn't have much time to read them). The service in restaurant was top notch and food was awesome. Our waiters Anna Samarukha., Anthony and restaurant supervisor Sebastian Nalaskowski were knowledgeable, helpful and fun, which made our experience really pleasant. Thank you all !!! We'll be back

Thank you for cleaning the cabin 2-3 times a day

That was best cruise I've been on (it was my third, first with Princess)