10 Night Alaska Inside Passage with Tracy Arm Fjord

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2015
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Number: P237

It was truly an experience on the Golden Princess. It did have entertainment and shows even though the weather did not cooperate rainy and cold. Only one day of Sunshine. The food was okay.

Truly on unhappy that we were not able to journey and cruise through the Tracy Arm Fjord. We were diverted to Sitka and I feel that the time we were in port was not enough to time to really be able to appreciate the scenery and what each city had to offer for someone who likes to explore.

The tours that I purchased were not that special. I feel that I did not get what I paid for and would not want to repeat this trip again.

The room was too small for my liking. But the cabin steward was very good and kept the room up and any time we called he was helpful.