Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

ok, but not great

Sail Date: June 01, 2015

I found the wait staff mostly so so.  I noticed on one account an employee saw me coming and turned away.   Food was again only ok.  We were always asked if we could set with someone to eat, which we did not want to do because we requested anytime dining.  Always had to wait for seating.
The only place that we really enjoyed the dining experience was the "Crab Pot" it was very very good and the wait staff was excellent.

It seemed to me that the theme of the cruse was to shop on board.  It was always on the activities for the day and on most of the tv channels.

I would give the total cruise only a 2.5 stars, not a two and for sure not a three.

We've been on several cruises The very worst was Norwegian and I would rate this one above it.

1 Comment