Wonderful Alaskan cruise

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Golden Princess
The ship was well-maintained\, small repairs are constantly being done but the workers are friendly and not in your way. Princess obviously prides themselves on quality. Staff was SO friendly! It really made the cruise experience for me. All of the cities we visited were great. I loved everything but the buffet food (yuck!)

Everyone goes on a cruise excited to eat\, and I was no exception. Dinner options at the dining rooms were always very nice\, as was the pizza and burger/hot dog bar. However\, the main buffet options were often lacking in flavor and I did not enjoy it.

This was a cruise that was mainly seniors and families. As a 27-year old\, I never felt excluded or bored. They really had something for everyone.

Staff always greeting you and smiling! Excellent service all around.

Everything was very accessible

Rooms were perfect size\, always very clean and well-maintained

Pros: good number of ports\, friendly staff

Cons: 24 hr buffet food wasn't very good

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!