WOW! FANTASTIC!!

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Golden Princess
The Princess staff was *amazing*. Totally pampered and taken care of\, we were reluctant to leave. They were very helpful getting my father in his wheelchair on/off ship. Also\, I have a food allergy (gluten) and every meal I ate was safe. They would bring me the menu the night before and help me select something they could prepare. I noticed lots of other people doing this\, so if you follow a special diet you will not feel like a prima donna. The food\, and esp. deserts\, were great!

We did ask for mattress toppers\, they made a big difference.

Pros: Outstanding service\, great ship\, lots to do (sometimes too much!)

Cons: Room service came too early\, not at the selected time - twice.

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!