Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 3 years ago
Review SummaryThe cabinet staff were friendly\, cordial & helpful. Our room was cleaned & comfortable daily. The specialty restaurants staff were also friendly & helpful in food suggestions. They were friendly & smiles on their faces. They made us feel important. However\, there were poor areas that need improvements. For examples:
1. The waiters\, even head waiters & supervisors were not pleasant or friendly. They never deliver refreshment items when we requested\, even after multiple complaints through chains of command.
2. The entertainments on the cruise were boring & below expectations.
3. There were too much focused on sales by cruise staff\, instead focused on positive entertainments for passengers.
4. The embarkments on ports & docks were disaster for very long waiting times-over hours.
5. The cruise ship needs more gym equipments. We had to wait for using treadmills & other gym equipments.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Pros: The beautiful scenes & glaciers\, the staff & food in their specialty restaurants were friendly & fabulous!
Cons: Unfriendly staff on the cruise\, especially waiters & head waiters in the buffet restaurants on the cruise.