Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

It was an amazing trip

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

This was a wonderful experience\, great service in all areas\, good entertainments\, rooms very comfortable\, overall everything was great.

Pros: The service

Cons: I did not get the request I made ahead

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!

The comedian from Puerto Rico I think he is from is excelent
Oh my God the staff are really excellent all of them and in the dinning area no words can describe the service it is extremely wonderful but I would like to mention that the experience I had with two people of your staff.
They are EUGENE and NATHALIA they are in the dinning area at night they go above and beyond the service they give to the customer is really the best.
I really enjoy the food it was delicious