Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Princess does not care about guests

Sail Date: November 07, 2014

All was good until I was ASSULTED by a casino employee.  Went to an empty chair to see the games on a machine and I was forcibly pushed away by an EMPLOYEE who was "holding" the machine for an absent guest.

Big problem is that Princess has not even requested the video from the casino to verify what I said.  I spoke with Betty Kozlowski today and was told that they'll be opening a file today.  I first notified Princess in NOVEMBER and have the emails from them to prove it.  Why are they waiting so long?  My guess is that I'll be told that the video from the event is now gone since it's been months.  Very convenient for them.  Was that the plan all along?

Problems happen.  I judge a company on how they handle problems.  If I judged them on how they avoided their problems, Princess would rate well.