Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

what a beautiful journey

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

from the minute we got to the dock, until we disembarked, the Princess cruise to Alaska was the ultimate vacation.  The staff were very friendly and professional, the food awesome and the trip was wonderful.  There wasn't any bad experiences to be had.  I recommend this cruise to all who want to see the wildest country in the world.

the beds were hard, but the cruise staff fixed it immdiately
everyone who served us were proffesional and eager to please
the seats to many of the venues were too small for me.. but I am a big woman. But the staff were good about accomedating my needs
Karioke was great, and the egg drop was halarious. even betting in the 'elevator roullette' was fun
there is nothing like alaska, it was like God's cathedral. the excursions were nice, would be nicer if they were a little less expensive
the bathroom is small, and the beds, too.. would be nice to have a full size bed option. otherwise, it was totally awesome