Perfect First cruise

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Golden Princess
My husband and I thought the Golden Princess was perfect for our first cruise. The coast of Baja California was a beautiful backdrop for the fun we had. The entertainment was pretty good, the food was excellent and our room was more spacious than I imagined it would be. We watched a movie under the stars, loved that experience. We played some trivia and other games (A little under organized, but that was kind of a positive.), we swam in the pool in November because it was covered, loved all the pools and jacuzzis. We enjoyed the nice restaurants as well as the buffet that had great vegetarian choices for us. I ate very healthy stuff. My husband worked out in the gym every day and was happy with the equipment. The service was top notch and I never saw a passenger complain the entire time we were on the ship. We really enjoyed each day.

We ate at the buffet for the first two days because it was so delicious and there were lots of healthy choices. Then we discover the actual dining rooms and we loved the personalized service and care that each waitperson provided.

I like the entertainment, nothing really wowed us.

Awesome. I love that gratuity is charged to the room automatically so every one just works their best to keep you happy.

It's kind of confusing because the ship is so big. Everything always seemed clean and crisp. The room was really spacious.

Spacious, comfortable room.

Pros: The room was bigger than I expected. The food was well organized and available any time. The food was delicious. The ship was beautiful. Lots of nice views.

Cons: Expensive alcohol and water. Overpriced spa facilities.

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!