Nice Ship, Entertainment not to good. And the gym was poor.

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night West Coast Getaway (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 10, 2013
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Number: C336

I love the ship. Pool area was very nice and the big screen was awesome. Most of the food did not have a lot of spices. Its was ok to Good. The Gym strength equipment suck. Worst equipment I have seen on any cruise ships. I have been on 11 cruises. One comedian was great. There was two others that where terrible. The stateroom was good for the price. Service in the stateroom was excellent!! The waiters in the reasturant was good. One guy was excellent. The ladies taking the pictures where the best I have ever experiance, Very professional. The know how to put you in the right positions. I wish the drinks on the ship were less. Would of order more but I can not pay the prices they were asking.