Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

First Timer

Sail Date: September 30, 2013

This was my very first cruise, and I must say it was like nothing I had imaged.  It was by far much, much better.  I totally enjoyed the onboard activies and took part in as many as I could.  My brother the seasoned travler was have extreme back pain, when we discovered that there was Acupunchure available onboard he jumped at the opprotunity.  Dr. Cote was a great help as well as all the staff in the Spa, all so caring.

We are planning to cruise to Alaska next year and of course we will use The Golden Priness!  We made so many friends with the onboard staff we hope to see them again on our next trip.

The outdoor movie (which was to chilly for me) is shown on your stateroom TV.

1 Comment