Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I had a good time

Sail Date: August 18, 2013

WE had a great time all the ports were nice and the piers easy to get on and off.
The food was very good and plenty of it. All employees were very friendly and helpful. I was surprised the casinos closed at night when in open water we were run out and not much music for the 45- 60 ages we like to dance too. Overall we had a great time. I am a late night person I worked graveyard for 20+ years so I look for activities at night. This is my fifth or sixth cruise !st time on princess, 1 on RCC, and all the rest on carnival I like carnival because of the night life.
Smaller than I was familar with

Nice crew