Resturant Servers

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2013
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Number: B415
Although the overall cruise was a wonderful experience I must confess the service in the buffet on deck 14 was not very consistent, it seemed there was not much concern for refilling beverage glasses for seated diners. The language barrier was more profound than I had expected since the tour was mostly in the U.S.A.

Cabin Steward was extrordinary!

I ate in the on the Lido every day, the food was great, the lines were not bad but I found it difficult to get beverage refills at times.