Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Remarkable Trip!

Sail Date: July 02, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Having never cruised before, I was leery about the whole cruise experience but ended up having a wonderful experience! The Golden Princess is a beautiful ship with lots of great offerings. Among the many our family frequented were the kids/teen center, the fitness center, the Lotus Spa, the Internet Cafe, and the many lounges for evening entertainment. I didn't get a chance to eat at any of the specialty restaurants but had excellent meals every night in the main dining room. I liked the grill area by the pool that offered delicious burgers and pizza and my kids enjoyed their daily ice cream cone at Sundaes! Another nice feature was the International Cafe which offered all kinds of coffee drinks and delicious pastries and fresh salads and sandwiches. The ship was always clean and never felt overcrowded and the service was outstanding!

Pros: Cruising through Glacier Bay!

Cons: Buffet food

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!