Our First Cruise....Amazing!

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Vancouver To Seattle)
Sail Date: May 14, 2011
Ship: Golden Princess
This was a wonderful, first cruise. The ship was beautiful. The crew was fabulous and we loved Alaska!

We left from Vancouver so came a couple of days before we sailed and visited Butchart Gardens. Wow!!! When we docked, it was only for a short time, but absolutely worth the walk to downtown. Such a beautiful city and port.
Went to the Lumberjack show. It was a little pricey for the length of the show, but very enjoyable. We also went on the tram up the mountain. We saw the city park. There was some amazing photos taken at this beautiful city.
Beautiful city, didn't do any excursions, just walked around the city. Don't like the pushy jewlery salesman, but it was my choice to get the charm bracelet and I understand that this is their way to get you in. So not a complaint.
Did the White Pass Railroad. That was beautiful! Had a wonderful time with the tour guide. I loved this and it was fun to see my husband so excited. This was a cute little town...much like what you would have seen in the Gold Rush days...or at least what I would expect to see.

Pros: The ship was beautiful and there was so much to do and so much to eat! Loved our cruise director, Kelvin. He was the best!

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!