Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and even though I don't have another cruise to compare it to, I must say, I am sold on cruising! The boat and crew were nothing short of attentive and very courteous. I am a true Princess fan! The shows are magnificent and movies under the stars was a huge hit for me!

Even getting on and off the boat at each port was easy and convenient. The lounges were magnificent. The Explorers Lounge is the one I liked most. The piazza is a wonderful place to relax with well made desserts and enjoy nice soothing entertainment. The buffet was excellent! Breakfast was my favorite. The crew went out of their way to make you feel at home on the vast ocean.

I can truly say I would recommend this cruise to everyone!

Pros: The staff takes a personal interest in everyone!

Cons: the last port we went to

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!

We had a balcony room and really enjoyed it. If you don't want others seeing you on your balcony, make sure to get a room on the baja deck or just splurge on a suite.
The food was very good. Especially the pastry extravaganza. Best cheesecake I've ever tasted!
This is one of the best crews around! Anytime we needed anything, they were more than willing to help and kept a smile on their faces the entire time!
The shows were excellent but movies under the stars was the highlight for me.
The schedules for everything were very flexible and offered a variety of choices at different times. I loved it!