Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Terrific Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

Princess came through again! After taking their New England cruise as my first cruising experience I felt so spoiled that I didn't think any other could match it much less go beyond but this Alaska cruise did! The balcony room was just as nice and the food, staff, and activities were spectacular. Viewing the fjord and icebergs from the special area ( can't remember what it was called) was a highlight.

Pros: Our head waiter Jose

Cons: Morning Show hosts

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!

Every area was clean, beautifully decorated and easy to find.
The steaks in the optional Grill are melt in your mouth.
Our balcony room was a little far forward so wound up walking alot - not Princess' fault, but will know better for next time.
Our room steward and head waiter couldn't have been more accomodating. When my sister was feeling ill, our head waiter asked why she was missing dinner and offered to send up anything to her room until 10 p.m.
My sisters and I enjoy the trivia games played daily.