Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Terrible Cruise

Sail Date: July 17, 2010

We did not enjoy this cruise - did not enjoy the ports, weather. Not our kind of a cruise

Pros: Getting off the ship in Seattle

Cons: The ports

Recommends Golden Princess? No.

The food choices were terrible. This is probably the only cruise that I lost weight because I did not enjoy the food, even the desserts were not up to par with previous cruises. The only good quality in the food was the homemade rolls each day.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Did not enjoy that fact that we docked in port after 6 pm. Did not even get off the ship.
Juneau, Alaska
We took a private tour from a local tour operator and enjoyed it and it was much less that the ones offered by the cruise line. We saw the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau and thank goodness for that because the rest of the cruise I did not see much else of what I wanted to see. The cruise tours were much too expensive.
Don't Miss: Mendenhall Glacier