Worst cruise ever

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Golden Princess
The Golden Princess is not very good for prople who cannot walk and the elevators were the worst. It was hard to get to many places without going up and down flights between floors too often.

Pros: very good dining at the dininnging rooms and specialty areas.

Cons: My room and how they handled handicapped people and me. I had made arrangements over a year ago for a handicapped room with balcony and a walk in shower. They gave it away and gave uis a mini suite. However, it was not handicapped and there was no walk in shower which I need as I have MS.

Recommends Golden Princess? No.