Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fantastic Cruise - Alaska is Amazing

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

Room Type: Suite

The Golden Princess is a very impressive ship. It's extremely clean and easy to disembark and board during port visits. The stabilizers work terrific because I hardly felt the ship move. I'm a Navy veteran so I know how ships can rock once they get out on the open water. If its not too cold I highly recommend spending time at the adult pool. It has 2 whirlpools, mens & women's saunas and steam baths. Many people didn't know about it so was never crowded.

Pros: The mountains and wildlife of Alaska and the service on the Golden Princess

Cons: Skywalkers Lounge was disappointing. The atmosphere was great but the music catered to retirees.

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!