A Great Experience

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Greek Isles & Mediterranean (Rome To Venice)
Sail Date: October 17, 2006
Ship: Golden Princess
Great service, great food, and especially great shows put on by the ship's dancers and singers, with wonderful stages and decors.
We jsut walked around the port since we had been there before.
We jsut walked around the port since we had been there before.

Don't Miss: Ephesus

Don't Miss: Amalfi coast and Pompeii

Don't Miss: Ephesus
The most pleasant experience in terms of the beauty of the town.

Don't Miss: The Acropolis

Don't Miss: The ruins at ancient Olympus
We stayed on in Venice for three days and got to take in the ambience of the city, even though we had been there before.

Don't Miss: The ruins at ancient Olympus
The most pleasant experience in terms of the beauty of the town.
Unfortunately the ship had a problem and were late docking and some tours had to be cancelled. I felt sorry for the people who missed out on Florence (I had been there before and had not picked a Florence tour, so I was not affected by the cancellations).

Don't Miss: The Acropolis

Don't Miss: Amalfi coast and Pompeii

Pros: The ship and the shows on board

Cons: Everything was great

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!