Golden Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A Great Experience

Sail Date: October 17, 2006

Great service, great food, and especially great shows put on by the ship's dancers and singers, with wonderful stages and decors.

Pros: The ship and the shows on board

Cons: Everything was great

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!

Mykonos, Greece
Santorini, Greece
The most pleasant experience in terms of the beauty of the town.
Venice, Italy
We stayed on in Venice for three days and got to take in the ambience of the city, even though we had been there before.
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece

Don't Miss: The ruins at ancient Olympus
Naples, Italy

Don't Miss: Amalfi coast and Pompeii
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey

Don't Miss: Ephesus
Corfu, Greece
Monte Carlo, Monaco
We jsut walked around the port since we had been there before.
Corfu, Greece
Venice, Italy
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece

Don't Miss: The ruins at ancient Olympus
Piraeus (Athens), Greece

Don't Miss: The Acropolis
Mykonos, Greece
Santorini, Greece
The most pleasant experience in terms of the beauty of the town.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece

Don't Miss: The Acropolis
Monte Carlo, Monaco
We jsut walked around the port since we had been there before.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Unfortunately the ship had a problem and were late docking and some tours had to be cancelled. I felt sorry for the people who missed out on Florence (I had been there before and had not picked a Florence tour, so I was not affected by the cancellations).
Naples, Italy