Golden Princess Cruise Review

Their truly aren't enough lines to explain the many, many bad experience's we had while on our vacation. I have been on over 24 cruises and this is the first review I have ever felt compelled to write. I felt that the service was poor and I felt that since my husband and I were one of the youngest couples on the ship (32yrs) we were discriminated against. We stayed in the family suite. Please be advised.... anyone who chooses the family suite.... The anchors are right below. You will be AWAKE at 6:00 am to the sound of a 747 landing in your cabin. Our cabin was also very dirty. They steam cleaned the furniture and carpeting after we brought it to their attention however, my 22 month old daughter was soaked for 2 days until it dried. Princess of course apologized and explained that they had just gotten done with their annual life boat drill and had 8 men in the cabin and didn't have time to clean it..... As you can imagine I was very unhappy. I could write all day about how disappointing our cruise was. I would NOT recomend this cruise to anyone!!!