Golden Princess Cruise Review

SWIM DRINK EAT RELAX My wife and I try to get in one cruise a year, this was #8. The best thing about this one was the crowd of people. I?m 29 and my wife is 27 and we are laid-back people who like to have some fun. I hate the college drunk frat boy who is getting sick in the hallways and the 7-year- old kid running around without his parents. Princess managed to get them away from me and give them all a place to go. There was a couple things I didn?t like but most of the cruise was great. I did not like.....1. The food in the buffet was not that good.2. The breakfast in the dining room and the buffet was very bad (I would have rather gone to a Denny?s)3. Using the pool in the middle of the day was a little crowded, but you always have another pool to go to with 4 of them.4. The shows were not that good but just as good as any other cruise line.5. The ice cream at the pool was $5 a Sunday??? The Mexican restaurant was $5 for a meal with dessert and you also got a free drink! Ice cream should have been included.The things that are great about the trip...1. The room with a balcony!!! If you are going on a cruise this is the only way to go.2. You can go in any pool 24/7. That was great for me because I would swim at 3AM (no 0-15-year-olds), most of the time it was me and who ever was working a bar near the pool. 3. The Mexican place!!! It's worth the extra money. I didn?t mind paying the $5 a person but the $15 in the Italian restaurant was a bit too much. The food was really good but I feel if you are on a cruise you should not have a dinner and drinks be $50!4. The pizza was great!! (I didn?t like how they closed it at about 6-7pm)5. The staff was good. The room was always clean and our cabin steward was great!6. The bars were great and if you didn?t like the people at one, you could go to one of the other 30 that are on the ship.The thing that I liked most about this cruise is that it wasn?t a young in your face drunk party cruise (Carnival) but it wasn?t a stuffy no fun stuck up cruise mix. It was just a fun time for laid back people. For the couple things that I didn?t like about the cruise there are tons that I did. I will be on another Princess cruise but they have to change the babies pay the same or it won't be for a while.