Golden Princess Cruise Review

Ship: Golden Princess
Embarkation was fast and the food service was the best I have ever had on any of the 15 cruises I have been on.The wait staff was extremely friendly and you were treated like you were royalty.The entertainment was disappointing...the dancers were great, but the comedians were boring.....The ship was 90% old people (50 and above)...I am in my 20s and wasn't too crazy about that.Daily activities were limited...food was excellent....I would go on this ship again!!