Golden Princess Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Deck Hand

Review
1

Helpful Votes
2

4 out of 5

Reviewed: 6 years ago

Embarkation was fast and the food service was the best I have ever had on any of the 15 cruises I have been on.The wait staff was extremely friendly and you were treated like you were royalty.The entertainment was disappointing...the dancers were great, but the comedians were boring.....The ship was 90% old people (50 and above)...I am in my 20s and wasn't too crazy about that.Daily activities were limited...food was excellent....I would go on this ship again!!

Was this review helpful? 2

Be the first to comment


Leave a Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.

Anonymous



*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top