Golden Princess Cruise Review

As my husband and I are both handicapped, we needed two wheelchairs which we had to wait a long time.We had requested them when we booked our handicapped stateroom.Embarkation was lengthy and the two young men pushing our wheelchairs were patient and courteous.The stateroom was large and comfortable. Myonly complaint was the telephone was across from the bed. We were never told we could extend the cord to place it on the night table.The steward did nothing extra, just made the beds and replaced the towels. I had to request that he vacuum the floor.The dining room staff was excellent, as was the food.Due to bad weather, the pools were drained, and although we had a nice cruise director Allister, activites for seniors like us were minimal. A couple of shows were cancelled and no activities replaced them.As this was our 7th Princess cruise, based on past experience, it this had been my first cruise with Princess, there would not be a second.I hope they get their act together. The ship is lovely.