Golden Princess Cruise Review

Ship: Golden Princess
Not sure if Princess officials read these reviews or not, but I, along with the rest, agree the wait service needs much improvement. The ship is beautiful, the food was not what I expected on a luxury cruise line, but thought it may have been because of it only being a two-nighter, but after reading others' comments, I see the disappointment is more the norm than the exception.The entertainment was very good. My waiter on the first night in the dining room was very attentive to our needs. Our cabin steward, as well, was very nice. I was told of the tipping to include the maitre d', but I didn't see him the whole trip. What did he do to deserve a tip?Overall, the trip was fun. The ship was nice, but the attitudes and customer service of the crew needs much improvement if they want to be the best. I have been on several luding other Princess cruises and I hope Golden Princess catches up to the others soon.