Golden Princess Cruise Review

We first did the Med. cruise and then just came of the cruise to nowhere. It was absolutely wonderful, great staff throughout the ship.Wonderful Manager in the casino (Spike) really enjoyed the 14th floor buffet and room service was prompt. I can't think of a single thing that went wrong. On both trips, the tours were well planned and very enjoyable.Our cabin was spacious and Reynaldo, who took care of our cabin (both times), kept us well stocked with ice, fruit and anything else that we needed. We are definitely planning to travel with Princess again next year.On the cruise to nowhere I booked 4 cabins with balconies and my friends who had not been on Princess lines before adored the ship and its beauty.Thanks again Princess !!!E. LanserPompano Beach, FL.