Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska Inside passage

Sail Date: June 09, 2007

The ship was great, this was our first cruise and we can't wait to do it again. I enjoyed the convience of the buffet. The room was comfortable, the service was excellent. My wife and I thought the comedy show was hilarious. We ran into some rough seas on the first day and a half of the cruise but never got sick. I recommend that people get the motion sickness patch from there doctor.
Our overall, experiance was great, the room steward was very nice and helpful. She provided us with anything we needed, and our room was always clean and beds made upon our return to the room several times a day. I recommend for you to bring family or other couples you enjoy hanging out with. Two other couples went with us and we had a blast, we had requested through the travel agent so we could have our dinner seating arangements together. One of the couples had their 25th wedding anniversary, and the head waiter and his assitant sang a speciel song, presenting them with a special dessert. There were no negative moments in this trip.

Pros: Crusing the senic Traci Arm Fjiord

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!

Enjoyed the Comedian in the princess theatre.
Marie was the best cabin steward.
Ketchikan, Alaska
We did the excursion title Totems, Eagles, and Lighthouses. We enjoyed the excursion vey much. However I would have liked to do more but our ship itenerary did not allow time for anything else.
Juneau, Alaska
The Whale watching, was great we saw several humpbacks, one evev breached the water. Shopping in town for souvineers was good, and prices were lower than I would have expected.
Victoria, British Columbia
There was very little time to do anything but walk the town. We rode the buses into town and saw the famous Empress hotel, and shopped for a short while before having to return to the ship.
Skagway, Alaska
Enjoyed, the Skagway street cars, these ladies had great personalities and was informitve about the history of skagway. The Dangerous Days of 98 show was a waste of time because the show was corny and we saw basically the same sites on the street cars. The white pass scenic railroad ride was the highlight of this place. Shopping was Good also.
Don't Miss: Street Cars and White Pass Scenic Railway excursion.