A wonderful cruise

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Golden Princess
I had been on 2 other cruises before I introduced my new husband to cruising. For his first cruise, I chose Princess and we had a wonderful time. The staff was perfect and very friendly. The rooms were always clean and the food was excellent. For his 2nd cruise we went on Royal Caribbean and we both said the food was good, but not as good as Princess. Our next cruise will be to Hawaii and we will choose Princess..

Food was excellent.

The staff went above and beyond

Our room was perfect

Pros: Everything

Cons: That is was over

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!