Golden Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

I had been on 2 other cruises before I introduced my new husband to cruising. For his first cruise, I chose Princess and we had a wonderful time. The staff was perfect and very friendly. The rooms were always clean and the food was excellent. For his 2nd cruise we went on Royal Caribbean and we both said the food was good, but not as good as Princess. Our next cruise will be to Hawaii and we will choose Princess..

Pros: Everything

Cons: That is was over

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!

Food was excellent.
Our room was perfect
The staff went above and beyond