Amazing for a first time cruiser

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: March 14, 2010
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

This was the first cruise I ever experienced. I was freshly 21 years old and my grandmother took me and my cousin as a graduation gift.  We had a great time. We sailed to Coco Cay, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.  All of the beaches were great (especially Magen's Bay in St. Thomas) and the ship was wonderful!  Our cruise director Abe was very funny and entertaining.  We loved the food and drinks, and all of the activities they had on board the ship.  The pools were always nice and clean and the shows were really great!  I would recommend this cruise line and this ship to EVERYONE! It was an amazing first cruise and it's going to be hard to ever top it!