Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Awesome ship!

Sail Date: September 16, 2012

This was a fantastic ship!  It is large enough to have plenty to do but not so large that you are lost!  The promenade was great with a Dream works Parade on several occasions.  There were not any children traveling with us but we were perfectly entertained with the Dream Works productions and parades!  I was terrified to try the flow rider and my only regret is that I waited until the last day to try it.   The food was fantastic and we really enjoyed all of the sculptures made both from ice and food.  I highly recommend this ship for anyone!  The only thing I did not like was the length of time it takes to get from Falmouth to the areas in Jamaica that have fun excursions such as Dunn River Falls.  We spent a lot of our day getting safely to onshore entertainment.  The Falls were fun it just took a while to get there.  Everything else was wonderful!