Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall good but could use some tweeks

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Overall it was a good time. I enjoyed the staff in the my time dining and the pizza was amazing on the promenade. The cruise directing staff could have been more excited about what they were doing to make the events more fun. For example\, silent disco was using headphones in the dance club\, no one told us what to do\, they just handed the headphones out and said have at it. The stateroom attendant was nosy and threw out some things we wanted to keep (it wasn't in or near the trash it was on our night stand). The magic show was amazing\, but other shows were just OK. Next time I would choose a different ship.

Pros: Food was great\, staff in dining room was awesome

Cons: Too many people\, and music was too loud in most venues

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Some good some bad\, most were just OK.
some notable things are the front desk staff were helpful taking care of some discrepancies and other staff were great but I did not like the cruise director staff or the stateroom attendant.