Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First time Cruiser- MORE THAN I EVER EXPECTED!!!!

Sail Date: September 06, 2015

I was so amazed at the experience on this cruise ship. The waiter staff, Vivian and Alexandra, the steward, Sean and the entire Guest Service staff are the top rated in my book. I am planning another cruise next Spring 2016 and one in February 2017. Thank you all for making this the best vacation of my life!!!

Very roomy and clean. Seemed every time we left and came back, the room had been straightened up again. VERY SATISFIED with our steward, Sean.

The dining room was spectacular. The waiter staff, Vivian and Alexandra were superior. The food was excellent. The dining room was very clean and well organized. I enjoyed the Bingo, the live performances, the casino. It was an overall A+ vacation..