Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

disappointing Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

The Freedom of the Seas is a beautiful\, very well appointed Ship. The venues are easy to access and the cleanliness and comfort are great. The shows were good\, the Food was delicious and the service was very good. There were good opportunities for the teenagers on our trip to have a wonderful time onboard\, and the couples that were with us all enjoyed the ambiance. My disappointment came from the change of itinerary\, the unsmiling faces of the business people I dealt with\, and their reluctance to be helpful. I would absolutely sail with Royal Caribbean again\, but I would hope for a happier situation.

Pros: spending time with my grandchildren

Cons: attitude of Business people on Freedom of the Seas

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Very comfortable
Our dining staff was excellent\, as was my room Steward st.Rm. 8532\, Cecelio.
The movies could be a little earlier. lol
The Teens thoroughly enjoyed everything that was available to do. They were disappointed to find out there was a lack of clarity about the teen club. They would have enjoyed it much more\, if they had known it was available to them prior the the last day of the cruise.