Great cruise, great ship

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2014
Freedom is a great ship\, very beautiful\, however she is beginning to need some maintenance.

Arcadia shows were great\, but the entertainers at Bull and Bear and Schooner bar were not as good as last time we were on board.

This is my primary comment for the ship. You really need a to improve the pool area. Many people\, including me\, want to be around the pool\, but prefer shade rather than sun. There is not enough shaded seating area. I think the smoking area should be moved away from the main pool\, and that would provide more shaded area. Then\, I think some shade canopies should be added on Level 12 around the edge of the railing above the pool\, and if nicely designed could add a very attractive feature to the ship.

Love the balcony.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!