Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

I was very impressed. It was beautiful\, the staterooms were so quiet\, we never heard our neighbors. We really liked the adults only swimming area. Being on our honeymoon\, we didn't really feel like dealing with a bunch of kids.

Pros: I liked St. Thomas/St. John and St. Maarten the best. We liked meeting so many wonderful people and we also liked the activities aboard the ship.

Cons: I was not impressed with Coco Cay. We were there on a drizzley day but seeing the number of chairs PACKED onto the beach gave me the vision of chaos had it been a sunny day. The beach would have been terribly packed\, esp with such little swimming space. I didn't like ALWAYS having to sit with people

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

At first we were at the front of the boat\, which isn't really close to the amenities we used (except the adult swimming area). We got moved to the back of the boat because I got sea sick and then we were near everything. That was nice.
Sometimes I would get blown away with how good something was\, then other things just fell totally flat. I liked the seating dining the best\, I wasn't a fan of Windjammers AT ALL. We did go to Johnny Rockets once and that was a good deal for lunch.
They moved our stateroom to the back which I appreciated SO MUCH. I didn't know that the front of the ship was worse for sea sickness. They even sent me green apples and crackers to help my stomach and checked on me later.
There were a lot of activities I would have liked to have gone to that were scheduled during our dining time (8pm)