a departation disaster

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Second time cruising with RC - ship was beautiful and activities were excellent. Food was above average and service was excellent. Entertainment was mediocre. Felt a bit ripped off having to purchase drinking water for the room. Despite four requests to make sure billing was handled as I wished it was handled wrong. Flight check in onboard was a disaster - original luggage tags were for a flight that didn't exist\, my wife and I weren't on the list of people to be transported to the airport even though they had a record that I had paid. Overall\, little things that were handled poorly.

Pros: my family

Cons: cococay

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!