Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our first cruise!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

The freedom was neat and clean. Easy to get around. We took the stairs slot as the elevators were usually full and busy and it was good exercise. It was convenient to have my time dining and the drink package .

Pros: The overall cruise experience

Cons: Some shows were not my thing\, but it's good to try new things

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

We loved our wait staff in the main dining room. They knew our preferences and greeted us if we saw them elsewhere in the ship. At the windjammer \, great variety of food and staff cleaned tables quickly so we were always able to find a window table.
Loved having a private balcony !!!
I wanted moscato one night and they were out in the main dining room... Staff looked elsewhere on the ship and returned with two glasses of it for me!
Certain vendors are pushed esp shopping for jewerly etc In ports... There is so much to do\,one cannot do everything