Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It is what it is

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

I have been on over 20 cruises in my life. Some great\, some not so great. I think it all has to do with the people you were traveling with. Yes\, sometimes the staff and other passengers can be wonderful And sometimes annoying. When you're traveling with 5000 other people\, this can be expected. Overall the experience is what you make it. Food: there are many healthy choices to select from in all restaurants. Entertainment: average at best. Port tours: efficient way to get an experience of your choice without much hassle involved. Just be aware that the cost of the tour does not include tips... everybody you encounter has their hand out.
Tip: if you are a first-time cruiser\, I would recommend booking a suite for the optimum experience. Being a suite guests or a diamond club member allows you special considerations\, such as not waiting in lines and special perks during the cruise. I enjoyed the diamond club lounge each evening before dinner. Another note\, second seating for dinner or the specialty restaurants is the way to go.

Pros: The entire cruise experience

Cons: No problems

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!