Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A surprising good time!

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

I was very pleased with all the amenities the ship had to offer and the entertainment.

Pros: The interactive games/shows

Cons: My destination was changed

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

I do believe charging extra for soda at meals is silly. Soda is inexpensive and is a big profit in the restaurant industry. I think with the amount being charged on these ships soda should be free at least at meal time.
Our room attendant was wonderful!
The staff was unbelievably accommodating and friendly. From the cruise director to the ship staff
They all seemed to be enjoying their jobs and loved interacting with the cruisers.
Hands down best part of the cruise.