A surprising good time!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
I was very pleased with all the amenities the ship had to offer and the entertainment.

I do believe charging extra for soda at meals is silly. Soda is inexpensive and is a big profit in the restaurant industry. I think with the amount being charged on these ships soda should be free at least at meal time.

Hands down best part of the cruise.

The staff was unbelievably accommodating and friendly. From the cruise director to the ship staff
They all seemed to be enjoying their jobs and loved interacting with the cruisers.

Our room attendant was wonderful!

Pros: The interactive games/shows

Cons: My destination was changed

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!